What to Expect from Quality Semi Truck Service
All semis require servicing and repairs at some point in time. They are not designed to run without the proper maintenance and repair. Just like the family car, Semi Truck Service is crucial to the operation of your truck. The following services are what you can expect from a quality service center in Wichita, Kansas.
* Trailers – Repairs on truck trailers include the repair or replacement of the suspension, air conditioning, roll up doors, and lights.
* Brakes – Air brakes, hydraulic brakes, and turning the rotors and drums are services you can expect from a truck service center.
* Engines – Replacing belts and hoses, lube jobs, replacing water pumps, overhaul engines, replacing filters, and checking, repairing, and/or replacing cooling systems are included for engine services.
* Front end – Front end alignments, power steering, u-bolts, springs, and king pins can be repaired or replaced respectively on your truck.
* Drive train – The transmission, flywheel, drive line, clutch, and the differential on your truck can be adjusted, repaired, rebuilt, or replaced as part of services on semi trucks.
* Electrical – If you need to have strobe lights or safety equipment installed, this needs to be done by qualified professionals. Plugs, fuses, breakers, cables, wiring, batteries, starters, alternators, and switches can be replaced when they malfunction. Wiring can also be inspected or repaired instead of replaced when possible. Lights, batteries, and cables may also be repaired instead of replaced.
* Suspension – Semi Truck Service encompasses suspension services like replacing shocks, torque arms, u-bolts, walking beams, hangers, equalizers, airbags, and springs. In some cases torque arms and walking beams can be re-bushed.
* Wheel end – Wheel bearings, seals, studs, hubs, and nuts can be inspected and replaced as necessary.
* Other miscellaneous services – DOT inspections, 5th wheel rebuild or replacement, air conditioning retrofit, replace, or repairs, and speedometer cable repair or replacement cover other services that you may need on your semi truck.
These are the basics of the services you can expect at a full-service parts and repair truck service center in Wichita. It is important to choose the right service provider for all your services and parts. Truck Parts and Equipment Inc is known as a one-stop source for all the things you need for your semi truck. It is important to your livelihood to maintain and keep your truck in good repair.